Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dumb Questions

On my way to Paris, I asked two of my dumbest questions ever (even beating out the great novelty mug incident).

For the first one, I was confused that there were two seat numbers on my boarding pass. I went up to the lady by the gate to ask her about it and she looked at me with a forced sweet look (reminding me of Brian Regan's sketch about airlines) and informed me that there was only one. I was in seat 13A. One of them had the one printed in such a way that it was camouflaged by the box around it.

For the second question, I asked an information lady in the Philly airport where my gate was. After looking at my ticket, she gave me the same look. A26. It was on the boarding pass. Oi vey. That's why I needed to sleep. :P

2 comments:

Charly said...

Um, I still think the GMNI wins. :D

The Chalice of Evil said...

Great Movelty Nug Incident? Was your post possibly just a tad lysdexic?