Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blerg

Hey guys. Long time no blog. I'm tired, so this is a bit rambly.

Since I last posted:

I went home (St Louis) for the summer. I have been trying to get a job. I'm still working on that.

I remembered why I like helping with dog rescue: I like dogs. It can be hard to remember with all the urine and barking and biting and such, but I really to love these fuzzy girls (and boy).

The dog that sleeps in my bed wet my bed. I took a large portion of responsibility for her accident because I didn't let her out before bedtime. For anyone wondering, she slept in my bed again the very next night. She hasn't wet the bed again yet, but she did go potty in the night that one time (she jumped down and used my sweats as a piddle pad). She'll be going outside after I post this.

I've been watching movies that are both random and awesome. The Lavender Hill Mob is simply hilarious once you can understand the actors through their accents. Hangmen Also Die is a bit of a nail-biter about the Nazi occupation of Czechoslovakia. Iron Man is just... excellent. The new Indiana Jones movie was surprisingly good. I can now say that I've watched a Charlie Chaplin movie. La Vie En Rose was a breathtakingly accurate portrayal of Edith Piaf's life.

I'm watching West Wing again. It always makes me want to go into politics. Hrmph.

I've also been watching 30 Rock. It always makes me want to do Tracy Jordan impressions and watch Alec Baldwin movies. Hrmph.

I've been attending my home stake's singles ward. I'll have to share my awkward creepy storytime with y'all, but not now. That's for when I'm not so sleepy.

No comments: